SAFe® Scrum Master with SSM Certification
Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise
2021-12-29 – 2021-12-30, 9:0 – 18:30 Australia Munish Kumar
In this two-day course, attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Portfolio Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Delivery Manager
- Program Manager
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Exam Name – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
Exam Format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
Exam Delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Scrum Master course
Exam Duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of Auestions – 45
Passing Score – SSM 5 = 34 out of 45 (75%)
Language – English
Exam Cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake Policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Please see the “Team Page” to know more about our Instructors
Why Value Glide?
Our Instructors are all practitioners of agility who have been working with organisations accelerating their agility journey using SAFe. In a Value Glide SAFe class, we compliment the course slides by sharing our implementation experience. Our team prides itself on imparting practical knowledge full of takeaways.
We use Zoom, Miro and SAFe Collaborate for better video conferencing and activities experience for participants
Course Fee Includes:-
1. Digital Student Workbook
2. Certification exam and all associated fees, please note that the exam is taken within 30 days after the class. One exam attempt is included.
3. One-year membership for the SAFe community platform (with access to SAFe learning resources, videos, etc.)
4. Certificate of completion
5. Attendees must attend both the days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
And lots of more benefits as below:
1. Free e-copy of SAFe Distilled.
2. Free Practice and Sample Exam Questions Bank.
3. After class access to the trainer for any questions or support as needed on the course topics
4. Pre and Post-workshop support
5. Free training for version upgrade of this certification in future.
Amazon Gift cards for our participants as ‘Referral Thank You’
* Invite your friends and colleagues to register for any of our courses.
* Email us and receive your gift card after they register.
Register for another course with us and get an additional 20% discount!!