SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager with POPM Certification
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
2021-08-28 – 2021-08-29, 09:00 – 17:30 Australia, AEST Nader Talai
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the Program Increment
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Exam Name – SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
Exam Format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
Exam Delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course
Exam Duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of Questions – 45
Passing Score – POPM5 = 33 out of 45 (73%)
Language – English
Exam Cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake Policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Please see the “Team Page” to know more about our Instructors
Why Value Glide?
Our Instructors are all practitioners of agility who have been working with organisations accelerating their agility journey using SAFe. In a Value Glide SAFe class, we compliment the course slides by sharing our implementation experience. Our team prides itself on imparting practical knowledge full of takeaways.
We use Zoom, Miro and SAFe Collaborate for better video conferencing and activities experience for participants
Course Fee Includes:-
1. Digital Student Workbook
2. Certification exam and all associated fees, please note that the exam is taken within 30 days after the class. One exam attempt is included.
3. One-year membership for the SAFe community platform (with access to SAFe learning resources, videos, etc.)
4. Certificate of completion
5. Attendees must attend both the days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
And lots of more benefits as below:
1. Free e-copy of SAFe Distilled.
2. Free Practice and Sample Exam Questions Bank.
3. After class access to the trainer for any questions or support as needed on the course topics
4. Pre and Post-workshop support
5. Free training for version upgrade of this certification in future.
Amazon Gift cards for our participants as ‘Referral Thank You’
* Invite your friends and colleagues to register for any of our courses.
* Email us and receive your gift card after they register.
Register for another course with us and get an additional 20% discount!!