Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner.
During this two-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Program Manager
- Change Agent
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Certified SAFe® Practitioner PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Exam Name – SAFe® 5 Practitioner Exam
Exam Format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
Exam Delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® for Teams course
Exam Duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of Questions – 45
Passing Score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
Language – English
Exam Cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake Policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Please see the “Team Page” to know more about our Instructors
Why Value Glide?
Our Instructors are all practitioners of agility who have been working with organisations accelerating their agility journey using SAFe. In a Value Glide SAFe class, we compliment the course slides by sharing our implementation experience. Our team prides itself on imparting practical knowledge full of takeaways.
We use Zoom, Miro and SAFe Collaborate for better video conferencing and activities experience for participants
Course Fee Includes:-
1. Digital Student Workbook
2. Certification exam and all associated fees, please note that the exam is taken within 30 days after the class. One exam attempt is included.
3. One-year membership for the SAFe community platform (with access to SAFe learning resources, videos, etc.)
4. Certificate of completion
5. Attendees must attend both the days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
And lots of more benefits as below:
1. Free e-copy of SAFe Distilled.
2. Free Practice and Sample Exam Questions Bank.
3. After class access to the trainer for any questions or support as needed on the course topics
4. Pre and Post-workshop support
5. Free training for version upgrade of this certification in future.
Amazon Gift cards for our participants as ‘Referral Thank You’
* Invite your friends and colleagues to register for any of our courses.
* Email us and receive your gift card after they register.
Register for another course with us and get an additional 20% discount!!