This 2-day Foundations-level Kanban training class, certified by Kanban University, is for managers, developers, and anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of the Kanban Method. The class includes the use of a Kanban simulation as well as exercises to design an actual Kanban system.
Participants will learn how to design a Kanban system and initiate change with Kanban. They will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement.
The content of this course covers the following topics, presented in the form of interactive exercises organized in small groups, plus games, classroom teaching and discussion.
- Controlling Work in Progress (from push to pull)
- Visualising how the work flows (mapping your workflow)
- Measuring and managing flow (control charts, flow diagrams)
- Making policies explicit
- Classes of Service
- Managing change and collaborative improvement
This course is suitable for professionals across all industries who want to improve service delivery and deliver more often with higher quality. It is relevant to everyone involved in services delivery and management, including:
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Designers
- Software Product Developers
- Delivery team members (Test specialist, Business Analysts, Administrators)
- A digital copy of the definitive short guide to the method, Essential Kanban Condensed by David J. Anderson and Andy Carmichael.
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson.
- A digital copy of the slides and references.
- Certificate of Completion of Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format.
- Membership in Kanban University and a listing in the KU Alumni Directory.
Our trainers are all practitioners of agility who have been working with organisations accelerating their agility journey using SAFe.
Please see the “Team Page” to know more about our Instructors