Implementing SAFe® with SPC Certification
Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework
29-09-2021 – 02-10-2021 New Delhi, IST Josh Aragon and Krishna Kumar
During this four-day course, attendees learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio.
The first two days of the course — Leading SAFe® — provide the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Certifying as a SAFe® 5.1 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, enables attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Agile Change Agent
- Software Engineer
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Program Consultant requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Why Value Glide?
Our Instructors are all practitioners of agility who have been working with organisations accelerating their agility journey using SAFe. In a Value Glide SAFe class, we compliment the course slides by sharing our implementation experience. Our team prides itself on imparting practical knowledge full of takeaways.
We use Zoom, Miro and SAFe Collaborate for better video conferencing and activities experience for participants
Course Fee Includes:-
1. Digital Student Workbook
2. Certification exam and all associated fees, please note that the exam is taken within 30 days after the class. One exam attempt is included.
3. One-year membership for the SAFe community platform (with access to SAFe learning resources, videos, etc.)
4. Certificate of completion
5. Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
And lots of more benefits as below:
1. Free e-copy of SAFe Distilled.
2. Free Practice and Sample Exam Questions Bank.
3. After class access to the trainer for any questions or support as needed on the course topics
4. Pre and Post-workshop support
5. Free training for version upgrade of this certification in future.
Amazon Gift cards for our participants as ‘Referral Thank You’
* Invite your friends and colleagues to register for any of our courses.
* Email us and receive your gift card after they register.
Register for another course with us and get an additional 20% discount!!