The term ‘Value Glide’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other websites
- This website includes links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
We are the data controller in respect of any personal data we collect about you, and have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for monitoring our data protection compliance.
Value Glide’s DPO is Majesteh Talai, and you can contact her by calling +44 20 8185 7789, or emailing email@example.com.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information you provide us
Name, email address (work and/or personal), postal address, telephone number(s), job title, company details, interests, preferences, and answers you give us when using any of our online forms.
We collect and use personal data we obtain from you when you interact with our website, application and through our various marketing activities such as emails.
We strive to tailor marketing communications based on this data, so that we can offer you the most relevant and useful information.
You acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be processed in accordance with this policy.
Without this, we will not be able to provide you with certain marketing communications, such as send you news, updates or any offers.
Information collected automatically
When you visit or use our website, or interact with our marketing communications, we automatically collect certain information from you, including:
- geo-location data
- operating system and browser type
- browser language
- access times
- application version, platform and settings
- URL of the website you visited before browsing to our websites
- time you spent on each page visited
- URLs of the pages you visited on our websites
- IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet
Other information about your use of and actions on our websites
We may record or monitor calls, emails, text messages and other correspondence for learning purposes to improve the quality of our offering and to prevent and detect fraud.
We use a marketing automation system called HubSpot which, based on your interaction with our marketing communications and our website, creates a profile around your interests.
By using this system, we aim to provide you more relevant and helpful information, customised to your interests.
Information collected from third parties
- Google Analytics – collects information about how visitors use our website.
- Google Adwords – collects information about how visitors interact with our ads.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Retention of personal information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the products, services or offers you have expressed an interest in, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. Your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years. We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you request that, as described in “Opting out and unsubscribing”.
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request, Value Glide will tell you if we hold any personal information about you. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- to review the user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that your user information not be used
- to contact you
- to request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- to request that your user information be deleted from our records to opt out of being solicited by Value Glide
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Value Glide Ltd, 78 The Campions, Borehamwood, United Kingdom, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Managing communication preferences We aim to send you content and information that is relevant and engaging, in accordance with the preferences you have expressed when interacting with us. Should you want to update your preferences and change what type of communications you receive, you can do so by visiting the preference centre, accessible from the footer of our emails (” email preferences”). You may, at any time, unsubscribe from our marketing communications altogether by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails. Third party websites, Social Media networks, Advertising Our website may contain links to third-party apps, services, tools and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter®) and these services and links may also include social networking features (such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and other interactive mini-programs). Additionally, some of our training courses may be run by partners we are collaborating with. They will need access to your details so that you can be enrolled in the training and in any certification processes available for that training course. We will share only relevant information, this will normally include your name, email address and a contact number in case of emergency. If we need to share any extra information, for example a correspondence address for training materials to be posted to you, a member of the Value Glide team will contact you prior to the data share to verify you are happy for us to share this information.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Only people who need to have access to personal information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Value Glide and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Value Glide takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the materials vest solely in us. You may download and use the material on this website for personal use with attribution to the source were you obtained them from. That is you must have a link to Value Glide website with the full resource URI. You may not redistribute the material for commercial gain. You may not use the materials for illegal purposes or in a way that brings us or our business to disrepute.’
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Find out more about how to manage cookies. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.